Friday, December 22, 2006

...well, not in the airport.

I've made it as far as Amsterdam, and have been amazed at my re-emergence into the modern world. I may as well be in a mall in the United States - the Schiphol Airport has many goods for sale, has restaurants I've heard of (Sbarro, Burger King), and just about everyone speaks excellent English. Thank God for educated masses. While my short time in the Netherlands will prevent me from indulging in the partially legalized sale of drugs or sex, it's been a nice opportunity to ask and understand answers to basic questions without having to think. I'd also be remiss to not mention the numerous beautiful women... Life is good - Prague tonight, Budapest tomorrow.



Nicest food court I've ever seen





Some things just aren't better "gummy."

The girl at the top of the tree is actually sining to the airport patrons.

No comments: